Getting Your Listing Started
1. First, you need to create a NEW login account as below. Click on "Sign Up if you don't have an account and if you do have an account "Log in".
1a. Choose how you want to log in. You can log in with your Facebook account or create a system account as below.
2. Once you have created a profile account as below you are ready to set up your listing account. To get started, click the top right "SPONSOR AREA" link to go to your dashboard.
On this page, you will also see the link at the bottom left for linking your "Facebook" page to your listing.
3. Once in your dashboard, you can add content to your profile, edit extra information and see your profile statistics. From this point, you can add your listing using the bottom left "Add a new content" or click the top right "ADVERTISE" to go to the "Add Listing" page.
3a. Add a new content: If you clicked "add new content" "Add Listing" you will see this screen below. Click the "CHOOSE PLAN" and next to go to the listing page. NOTE: You will not be charged if you have our code, this is to stop others from signing up until we find another way.
3b. ADVERTISE: If you clicked the "ADVERTISE" link you will see this screen below. Make sure you are on the "Listing Option" then click the "SIGN UP" button and next to go to the listing page. NOTE: You will not be charged if you have our code, this is to stop others from signing up until we find another way.
4. Adding your listing information. Just follow the headings step by step and make sure to fill in all fields so your listing will work for you. The more you add the better your results will be.
Adding your contact information
Make sure to select your country then the state/region box will appear, select your state/region, if it is on the list, click the link below to add it. Once your state/region is added, the City box will appear, again select from the drop-down list or add it. Lastly, the suburb box will show, make sure to add this one as it is one of the top searchable filters.
If you have more than one shop location you can add this one of two ways.
1. You can just add "Additional Locations" we support up to 15 at this stage, but if you need more just let us know. When adding additional locations it is important to make sure the following is completed.
Make sure to select your country then the state/region box will appear, select your state/region if it is on the list, if not click the link below to add it. Once your state/region is added, the city box will appear, again select from the drop-down list or add it. Lastly, the suburb box will show, make sure to add this one as it is one of the top searchable filters.
2. You can use your code to create a NEW listing for your other location(s)
5. Next is your business additional information
Just follow the heading and add as much as you can as this will help customers to find you and know your open hours.
6. SEO: Make sure to fill this section in with great detail as it will be use for search engines to show in the search results.
7. Lastly, you need to add the SPECIAL CODE we have sent you.
Just add this code to this box and click save, then you are all done until next year.