1. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, ECOtanka automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You, but may provide additional information about You, including geographic information pertaining to the city or country from which you access the Website and Services.
- Cookies. A “Cookie” is a string of information that a website stores on a user’s computer, and that the user’s browser provides to the website each time the user submits a query to the website. The purpose of a Cookie is to identify the user as a unique user of the Website.
- Personal Information. In order for You to use certain of the Services, You will be asked to provide ECOtanka certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as Your name, phone number, fax number, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Financial Data” (such as Your credit/debit card number and expiration date); (3) “Business Data” (such as the name of your corporation or limited liability company, the name and address of your corporation registered office, and the name and address of the directors and officers of your corporation or members or managers of your Company); and (4) Demographic Data” (such as Your gender and zip code). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. ECOtanka may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to ECOtanka. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the Services.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- Personal Information
(i) Generally. ECOtanka uses Your Contact Data to send You information about ECOtanka and ECOtanka’s products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. ECOtanka uses Your Financial Data to verify Your qualifications for certain Services and, when necessary, to bill You. ECOtanka uses Your Business Data to file corporate documents. ECOtanka uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time ECOtanka may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(ii) Disclosure Practices. Except under the following circumstances, ECOtanka will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. ECOtanka discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfilment, data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. ECOtanka discloses and uses Personal Information and Traffic Data when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when ECOtanka believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of ECOtanka, third parties or the public at large. Without limitation, this includes implementing technological barriers such as IP blocking.
- Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, ECOtanka may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM ECOTANKA
By registering with the Website, you thereby consent to receive periodic email communications regarding the services. As part of registration, You may also elect to receive periodic email communications regarding special offers and other promotions (collectively, “Special Offers”). You may opt-out of receiving Special Offers at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each Special Offer; or (b) by contacting ECOtanka through the contact page on the website.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ECOtanka has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and update our records accordingly.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: August 18, 2017